Proudly providing birth, postpartum & lactation support to those in the Central Valley, Tri-Valley, East Bay area and Sacramento area.
My name is Kim and I am a mom to two amazing kiddos. I realized my calling was to help families in their pregnancy, labor & postpartum journeys after hiring my own doula for the birth of my son. Since then I have dove head first into the doula world! I am a Certified Birth & Postpartum Doula with DONA International, a trained Newborn Care Specialist, a Certified Lactation Educator Counselor through UCSD. I am now in the process of becoming a Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC). I am passionate about learning all there is to know about pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding and postpartum. I have over 15 years of experience caring for infants and children. I have firsthand experience with Cesarean births and recovery, VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarean) birth and recovery as well as exclusively pumping, supplementing, bottle-feeding and the trials and tribulations of breastfeeding. My passion is to help as many families as I can easily and successfully navigate through pregnancy, labor and the fourth trimester.
Training & Qualifications:
- Certified Lactation Consultant, UCSD (in progress)
- Certified Childbirth Educator, CAPPA (in progress)
- Certified Birth Doula, DONA International (2019)
- Certified Postpartum Doula, DONA International (2019)
- Certified Lactation Educator Counselor, UCSD (2019)
- Full Spectrum Doula Training, Cornerstone (2019)
- Adopting Trauma Informed Care for Birth Professionals, Jesse Remer & Astrid Castro (2019)
- Doula Tool Kit: Acupressure, Teri Nava-Anderson (2019)
- Doula Tool Kit: Rebozo, Teri Nava-Anderson (2019)
- Newborn Care Specialist Training, Newborn Care Training Academy (2019)
- Trustline Registry, State of California (2019)
- CPR Certified, American Heart Association (2018-current)
The experience of pregnancy, birth & postpartum has evolved over the years, especially in today’s modern era. I believe that the need for caring, sensitive and knowledgeable support during this time is becoming more and more apparent. I believe that everyone deserves doula support and there is a doula for every body. I see every pregnancy and birth as a miracle and as a certified doula, I feel honored to be able to contribute my expertise to those in the Central Valley, Tri-Valley, East Bay Area and parts of Sacramento County.
Preparing for Baby
Birth Doula Services
Here for You
Day or Night
"A baby fills a place in your heart
that you never knew was empty."